title="Groby Parish Council in Leicestershire">

Council Offices
Village Hall, Leicester Road
Leicester LE6 0DQ
0116 287 6985


Leicestershire Constabulary: Outline

101 is the number to call when you want to contact your local police -

Contact: Leicestershire Constabulary
Department: Force Headquarters
Telephone: 101
Visit: www.leics.police.uk
Address: Force Headquarters, St Johns, Enderby, Leicestershire, LE19 2BX

Police webpage:   www.leics.police.uk/report-online                     

If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use the textphone service on 07624 818 901

Deaf people in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland can use the InterpreterNow service to call the 101 non-emergency line in British Sign Language. The service is available from 8am until midnight, seven days a week.  Go to the Police website to access the link for this service.

Bosworth, Ratby, Groby, Markfield and Stanton

This neighbourhood covers a large rural area that includes over 50 villages including Ratby, Groby, Markfield, Newbold Verdon, Desford, Kirkby Mallory, Barlestone and Twycross.


The beat covers the large market town of Market Bosworth and several tourist attractions that bring many visitors to the area.

Local beat officers strive to attend local parish meetings and divide their time between villages. They support and value Neighbourhood Watch schemes in the area and encourage residents to become involved.

Your neighbourhood policing team are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live in, work in and visit.

Your team is made up of police officers, police community support officers and special constables. They are working together with the community and other partners to tackle local problems and help improve the quality of life for local residents.

They currently want to find out what matters most to you in the area you live. They will work with you and their partners to agree the main priorities for your area and how everyone can work together to tackle them.


If you have information about any crime, you can contact the Police on 101*. In an emergency, for example where life is in danger or a crime is in progress, call 999.

* Calls to 101 cost 15p for the entire call from both mobile phones and land lines.

Page last updated: 27 July, 2023