title="Groby Parish Council in Leicestershire">

Council Offices
Village Hall, Leicester Road
Leicester LE6 0DQ
0116 287 6985

A-Z of Services  »  Anti Social Behaviour

Services provided in the local area by the Parish Council and other organisations are listed below. Click below to show all services filed under that letter.


«  Go back to previous page...

Anti Social Behaviour

The council has a priority commitment to reduce crime and disorder and the fear of crime and disorder in the Borough.

At the same time, the council supports the Hinckley and Bosworth Community Safety Partnership's crime and disorder reduction strategies and supporting action plans. The Council itself has a dedicated Community Safety team that can give advice and support on:

  • Anti-social behaviour
  • Domestic Abuse
  • Alcohol and Drug problems
  • Crime Prevention

The strategies and plans can be obtained through the council's Community Safety Team or through the council's Community Houses at Earl Shilton, Barwell, and Wendoline Community House on the Wykin estate in Hinckley, and also through outreach services at Markfield Community and Sports Centre.  

A complaint can be made by contacting your Neighbourhood Housing Officer on 01455 238141 and mention the area related to your claim so that you are put through to the correct person.

Each Neighbourhood Housing Officer is responsible for certain areas of the Borough. To find out who your Neighbourhood Housing Officer is please refer to the Neighbourhood and Estates section.

Page last updated: 21 August, 2013