title="Groby Parish Council in Leicestershire">

Council Offices
Village Hall, Leicester Road
Leicester LE6 0DQ
0116 287 6985

A-Z of Services  »  Disabled adaptions private owners & tenants

Services provided in the local area by the Parish Council and other organisations are listed below. Click below to show all services filed under that letter.


«  Go back to previous page...

Disabled adaptions private owners & tenants

Disabled adaptations private owners & tenants owners and occupiers of privately rented properties who have a disability may qualify for a grant if they need to adapt their property. The grants are administered in conjunction with the Leicestershire County Council's Adult Social Care and Child & Young Persons Services, who deal with all enquiries in the first instance. Applications relating to adult will involve a means test. Only specific types of work will qualify for grant aid.  

Disabled facilities grants are jointly administered by Leicestershire County Council and the Borough Council.

Grants are available for a range of works to help people with disabilities adapt their homes. Lots of information is available to download on the disabled facilities grant from the communities website and from Leicestershire County Council's website. Please click on the links below for further information. 

Page last updated: 21 August, 2013