title="Groby Parish Council in Leicestershire">

Council Offices
Village Hall, Leicester Road
Leicester LE6 0DQ
0116 287 6985

A-Z of Services  »  Licences - alcohol and entertainment - personal

Services provided in the local area by the Parish Council and other organisations are listed below. Click below to show all services filed under that letter.


«  Go back to previous page...

Licences - alcohol and entertainment - personal

A personal licence issued under the Licensing Act 2003 allows the holder to sell and authorise the sale of alcohol in England and Wales. It only applies to the retail sale of alcohol, and once granted it is valid for ten years.

Contact: Customer Services

Email: customer.services@hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk

Telephone: 01455 238141

Argents Mead, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1BZ 

Page last updated: 21 August, 2013