title="Groby Parish Council in Leicestershire">

Council Offices
Village Hall, Leicester Road
Leicester LE6 0DQ
0116 287 6985

A-Z of Services  »  Licences - alcohol and entertainment - premises

Services provided in the local area by the Parish Council and other organisations are listed below. Click below to show all services filed under that letter.


«  Go back to previous page...

Licences - alcohol and entertainment - premises

A premises licence issued under the Licensing Act 2003 allows the sale of alcohol, the provision of late night refreshment or provision of certain public entertainment from a specified premise in England and Wales.

Find out how to apply for a premises licence

Common Questions

Further Information

Contact: Customer Services

Email: customer.services@hinckley-bosworth.gov.uk

Telephone: 01455 238141

Argents Mead, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 1BZ 

Page last updated: 21 August, 2013