title="Groby Parish Council in Leicestershire">

Council Offices
Village Hall, Leicester Road
Leicester LE6 0DQ
0116 287 6985

A-Z of Services  »  Licences - alcohol and entertainment -Temporary Event Notices

Services provided in the local area by the Parish Council and other organisations are listed below. Click below to show all services filed under that letter.


«  Go back to previous page...

Licences - alcohol and entertainment -Temporary Event Notices

Under the Licensing Act 2003, an event organiser who wishes to provide alcohol or certain types of entertainment must issue a temporary event notice. The notice is issued to your local licensing authority (Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council) and the police, either of whom can object to the notice.

How to apply for a temporary event notice

Further Information

Page last updated: 21 August, 2013